Tuesday, February 5, 2013

stupid things, really

Finally.

There are a lot of things that I haven't been able to do lately. And I shall make a list of it in this post. Sorry for the unread blog entries, especially to those who are put up on my bloglist. I am truly sorry for not being able to read any of your shares, ideas and other importantly thought provoking things. Yea.

1. Write an entry about membership shopping. There are a lot of things to write about it, really. And I am lost at a standpoint and the choice of which perspective to use to present it clearly and effectively. I am done with just the profanity but they still feel so damn good.

2. Write an entry about the thought of not knowing the most important things in your family's history. Like, the reason they don't even teach you the history because maybe there is none. I just recently discovered the date of my parents' wedding anniversary, but it was washed down with a bottle of hard liquor. Story of my life.

3. Write an entry about how much my mind deteriorates at a somehow (alarmingly) quick rate. That is how I think of it since I happen to always forget how much I want to write more entries for this blog, along with the salient points of life and their translation to digital codes so this blog may continue to be a straggler. I need a tickler for my quickly lost thoughts.

4. Start a blog about drink-worthy booze. Yea, that's right, friends. It's an excuse to keep on being a rip-roaring alcoholic.

5. Move out and get a place of my own. It keeps getting hard to stay home since it is so good to be home but things just gets so crazy livin life gets hard to do and sunday morning rain is falling and im calling out to you~

6. Quit my job and apply for another. I am working on that. Be my own boss and get tatted up.

7. Kick up and get werking. Fuck, it's hard.

8. Get business up and running. Teach me how to squeegee.

9. Start writing a novel. Yea.

10. I already forgot about the many things that have bugged me for the better part of the new year.

As you can see, these are all very trivial things to a somewhat very trivial life. I'm sorry guys. It's just hard to figure out how to do things and answer the question why you do it. I think I'll keep on making lists here so there is a strong motivator to do them - public shaming. I swear to God, there's supposed to be more than 10 things on this list.


4 comments:

  1. Yung akala mo lang bilang nagsusulat na trivial yang mga tinitipa mo pero sa amin na nagbabasa may lalim yang mga shiz na yan.

    Aabangan ko yang nobela. May raket pala. Gusto mo sumali sa contest ni Miclat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sana nga sir!

      kung magsusulat ko ng ganun, dapat walang internet! anong contest yun sir?

      Delete
    2. http://kalatasliteraryezine.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/2013-maningning-miclat-poetry-awards-on/

      pero tula. yaan ay kung gusto mo lang. :)

      Delete