Saturday, March 6, 2010

Guilty.

3/6/2010 11:30 pm

Session Road is crawling with people and is carpeted with lights like the sky is with the stars. And amidst this sea of people haggling for different stuff was me swimming with the crowd, also haggling, looking for good buys. Bumps here, bumps there, food here, food there. Rinse and repeat. But still, there I was, looking for a perfect buy. And who'd have thought, at the end of my little cruise was that I'll end up finding my self three perfectly good deals. BUT. I feel guilty buying those things, maybe because in the back of my head, i was still thinking about the thing I'm preparing for. I don't know if this is good or not though. I just feel guilty, that's all. Guilty and candidly happy. i also found my self trying my shoes bought with guilt. Funny. Haha! Guilty with spending my parents' money but looking like a grinning like kid who just got the number one toy in his little, poorly scribbled wish list.

Oh, the lights and sounds of Session Road in bloom, how you mesmerize me with your unpredictability and good buy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment